Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NEXT WEEKS LIVE FEED

All,

It was a great meeting tonight, but not neccasarily and easy one. We are all apprehensive about exposing ourselves to whomever may watch. I know I speak for everyone when I say that it is our desire to honor God in all that we do. If for any reason you change your mind before next week, please let me know and we can put it on hold or cancel all together. I earnestly hope that each one of you will pray fervently that God will be honored and that if it pleases him, he would use our group and each member for his purpose and glory. We must keep in mind that God does not need anyone of us or this little website. However, he may be pleased to use us and or it. Martin and I will try and get the details and positioning worked out this week. I guess that myself, Pat, Tim and Pastor Dave should take the seats in front of the Fire Place and Doug should sit at the end of the couch closest to the fire place. If you have another idea, please let me know because it would be helpful to have this established before we get here on Monday. We will start recording at 5:45 and open with prayer and Martin will turn the camera off after we close in prayer. We agreed to try it out for four weeks and then reevaluate. If there is anything that needs to be addressed in regards to next Monday please let us know. Thanks again for every one's input and I am looking forward to seeing everyone next week. Oh, I added a link to the side so people can find and purchase the book easily on Amazon.com May God bless each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment