Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Live Feed 03/23/2009

All,



Praise God for a great study last night! I think we finally worked through the bugs. The Picture quality was much better and the sound gets much better about halfway through. Hopefully, we will start next week with all of these issues resolved. We are still missing a few people due to sickness and other happenings. Please keep Tim's daughter in your prayers and Pastor Dave and his wife as they will be traveling this week. I am looking forward to next week and hope to see everyone there.



David

1 comment:

  1. Dave/Martin,
    I tried to watch the archived study from last week last night and it stopped at 15:00 minutes. David,
    I updated my picture last night, is there a way to have it show up on the home page, instead of Mr. Judson?
    Great post this morning David!

    ReplyDelete