Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

HI ALL,
We hope everyone is doing well. We would like to ask for a great deal of prayer covering for a meeting that is to occur Thursday afternoon in the Republic of Georgia with the US Embassy official, the US Ambassador, and the agency responsible for adoptions in Georgia. This is a very important meeting. The short version is that the meeting will determine if we will travel very shortly to get our son OR if we will face additional red tape and months more of waiting before we can bring Evan home.
Thank you so much for your prayers, we will let you know the outcome as soon as we get word.
Bless you,
Tim & Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Tim,

    I will pray for you and your wife concerning your son in Georgia. I have added it to the welcome box so that all seeing this site can pray with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will stand with you guys in prayer and know that God has it all at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,I must say that almost the same thing happened as I was praying for you and Evan. As I was praying for your situation, I stopped in the middle of my prayer. I did not know at first why, I just stopped, then I found my self praying, God, let your will be done here, regardless of the outcome, let your will be done.
    Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that the Lord would be glorified on all these situations and that His will would be done in your family and evan.

    ReplyDelete