Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One Year Anniversary!

As David and I were traveling together, we realized that it has been one year since the Lord has brought us together that very chilly day in January 2008 as we sat outside of Starbucks learning of each others spiritual journeys. Realizing that we were all at different places in our search for truth(I being in last place) and that we all wanted company along the way, we began planning when we would have our first meeting in David's upper room. Little did we know(I think Doug knew...he knows everything) what God had in store for us! It has been the most life changing and deeply challenging spiritual direction I could have ever imagined! I believe the Holy Spirit has not only drawn us together but has permanently knit our hearts in fellowship with Him. I am humbled by the words I have heard along with the rich teaching I have sat under and the wonderful friends that God has given to Pam and myself. We are excited in what God is doing in this group and appreciate the richness of God's blessing in it all! Looking forward to next week(Ooops, I think I am teaching...this should be interesting!)and every week after.

2 comments:

  1. Pat, It's so great hearing what God has done, and I'm so grateful to be part of this that He is doing today. I am looking forward to next week and hearing the wisdom of God as it flows through you, and the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an important part of who I am today and I count you as a blessing in my life. Thank you for your leading and your freindship.

    ReplyDelete